RANGE HOURS AND PRICING
- Monday – Saturday (Range Takes Last Customers at 6:00PM)
- Sunday – (Range Accepts Last Customer at 4:00PM)
RANGE HOURS OF OPERATION AND PRICING
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
* Range Master and Range Staff have the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition and equipment.
* Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at all times:
1) Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
2) Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
3) Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot.
4) Be sure of your target, what is in line with it and what is beyond it.
* All handling – including loading and unloading of firearms – is limited to your assigned shooting lane on the bench provided.
* All weapons must be pointed down range at all times.
* All firearms must be cleared and breech open when removed from the firing line.
* Shooters must put on eye and hearing protection prior to entering the range and keep it on until they exit.
* If any problem should occur with your weapon while on the firing line, leave the jammed or malfunctioning firearm pointed down range on the bench in the firing station, and immediately contact the Range Safety Officer.
* No drawing from a holster and firing without prior approval from the range master. No shooting at objects on the floor, walls or ceiling. Shooters are responsible for any and all damage to our range that comes from reckless, negligent, or careless shooting.
* Cross lane firing is strictly prohibited. Shoot only at your own target within your designated lane at all times.
* No one is allowed to be forward of the firing line at any time, under any circumstances.
* Be sure you are using the correct ammo for your gun at all times. Only factory produced ammo is allowed to be used on the range. Hand or privately loaded ammo, tracers, explosive or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Shotguns are allowed with slugs or buckshot only.
* All brass, once fired, is considered “lost brass.” Shooters may only collect their personal fired brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create a safety hazard.
* No food or drink is permitted on the range.
* No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substances.
* Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
* If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others you are not permitted on the range at any time.
* Only one loaded firearm is permitted at a single time. No other gun handling is allowed behind the firing line.
* No open toed shoes are allowed on the range.
* Always be courteous and aware of other shooters around you on the range.
* Immediately notify the Range Safety Officer of any unsafe practices on the range.
* All Class III weapons must be checked in at the Range Station with the required federal stamp.
* No black powder weapons are allowed.